Mari Pesta Pora!!!


Kunjungi juga Poetry Pinilih
Terima kasih sudah mau berkunjung.. =D

Whoaahh..

Friday, September 24, 2010

LABYRINTH OF LOVE

song by: Eifell

Lookin, through your eyes and I get lost
Listen to your voice and I get lost
Into your deep deep love...2x

Reff:
Baby, baby hear my call, I'm hailing past the wall
I think I'm lost somehow in a labyrinth of love
Baby, baby give me a clue I need a point of view
I'm right in the middle of your love

From time to time I walk this maze,
I'm lost
Day by day you share that life
and I trust
Into your deep deep love...2x

Bridge:
What you had done to me,
Where you had gone to be,
A perfect smile to see,
baby baby hear my call...


loveee this song... =) dan mencari liriknya sulit sekalii..... setengah jam caricari,, dapetnya di blog orang... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment